hallmark Christmas movies
We can't have a Christmas movie and TV countdown without having some Hallmark Christmas movies in the mix. A lot of our team members love them and can't do Christmas without a Hallmark Christmas movie binge!
Here's how to spot the hallmarks (see what I did there?) of a Hallmark Christmas movie:
1. They're a TV movie or straight to Netflix.
2. They're all pretty much the same.
3. They are always cheesy, but, you know, gooooood cheese.
4. There's always a lesson to be learned along the way.
5. A lot of fake snow is on show.
6. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE loves Christmas!
7. If someone doesn't love Christmas they get converted into obsessive lovers of Christmas.
8. Romance. There has to be romance. And not always but usually there is a princess. A Christmas princess.
Sure, they're not the best films ever made. But they are the kind of guilty pleasure that Christmas is all about.
Here's a few suggestions to get you started!
Hallmark DVD: A Joyous Christmas, Rocky Mountain Christmas, Romance at Reindeer Lodge. Available at
Netflix: A Wish for Christmas, Christmas Prince, Princess Switch
T+Cs – This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Movie Army and not to Facebook. A mystery prize will be given away. Competition ends on 15/12/2018 at 4:49 pm. Winners will be contacted via email on 16/12/2018. One entry per person. Each contestant must like the Movie Army Facebook page and fill out the online entry form. Contestants shall not enter multiple times. Fraudulent activities will be monitored and will lead to exclusion. Winners will be drawn at random. Movie Army will not compensate or replace any prize damaged or lost in transit. Competition open to NZ residents only. Prize must be claimed by 18/12/18 or the winner will forfeit the prize.